Thursday 17 May 2012

Time to Dust Off the Keyboard


It’s been a while since my last post and a lot has happened since then.  April was a busy month.  My time was divided between work, settling into my new place, concerts, and random stuff that I can’t remember. 

Despite all the craziness going on, I will be regularly updating my blog starting this week.  The themes of my posts will remain random but I do plan on doing more music and concert related posts.

Speaking of concerts, I’ve been to a few interesting ones in April.  The Joy Formidable at Lee’s Palace was quite excellent.  The Ting Tings and the Phoenix was a good time despite feeling super bad about standing in front of shorter people near the front.  Of Monsters and Men was a treat. I love them. Icelandic women are gorgeous. The Cults concert would have been a lot better if I didn’t feel so uncomfortable watching some random dude get unnecessarily close to WP7.  I won’t get into too much detail this time but this random dude and his friend had the tendency to continuously move backwards into us while having plenty space in front of them.  It was very strange.
Fun stuff coming up. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. yay regular posts starting that week!
    -maya

    ReplyDelete